Host a Fellow
Instructions for Interested Host OHTs
1. Review the Call for Hosts Application Package
Read the program overview and download the OHT Fellows Call for Hosts.
2. Submit your Expression of Interest (EOI)
Submit your application using the Expression of Interest (EOI) for Host OHTs.
All eligible OHTs may apply. Host OHTs can be located anywhere in the province of Ontario.
How to apply
OHTs interested in hosting a Fellow should submit an Expression of Interest (EOI), using the online application form. In your EOI, please identify a project or program of work that aligns with your OHT’s goals, objectives and priority populations. Projects should align with work that is already underway and clearly benefit from the attention of a Fellow. Projects in the following areas are especially welcome:
- Population health management across the OHT
- Expanding scope of services across the OHT
- Patient partnership and community engagement for the OHT
- Redesigning patient care across the OHT
- Digital health to support care delivery
- Leadership, accountability and governance across the OHT
- Performance measurement, evaluation and continuous learning for the OHT